Sunday, November 06, 2011

wip: phoebe





I'm working on Phoebe from Rowan Kids, for Nene. I just started a new cardi for Jens, which is three in a row for him, so I needed to make something for her too. It's probably a waste of time, because although she loves it when I knit for her, she never wears any of it. She just doesn't seem to feel cold, ever. Phoebe i a short sleeved cardi, good for layering, so that might actually work for her, besides it means less useless knitting time for me. The pattern is written for Rowan Calmer, but I'm using Pure Wool DK instead. I had one ball in my stash, and ordered 3 more thinking I could alternate them if I didn't get the same dye lot, but the newer 3 balls seem a little thinner and finer than the first one, so I don't think I'll be able to the the one from stash at all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...