Sunday, July 11, 2010

summer days



We're spending a couple of weeks in the house where my dad grew up. Everything is more or less the same as when my grandparents lived here, except for the tiny garden where my dad has replaced most of the lawn with a small strawberry patch. Nene picks strawberries every chance she gets and puts them in the bowl that used to my favorite too when I was her age. Myself, I'm picking roses in my grandma's garden to put in the lovely old stoneware bowls that are my current favorite in grandma's kitchen cabinets.




2 comments:

Janette said...

Nene has grown so much.

Wonderful memories from your childhood and now Nene will have them too.

Enjoy the strawberries!

Janie said...

The strawberries look delicious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...