Friday, March 12, 2010

my day is friday

my day is friday is a blog by the lovely and talented etsian HeliS. Every Friday she publishes a guest post by a European etsy seller, who walks you through a normal day in their life. I love these little glimpses into everyday life across Europe. This Friday it was my turn, and while Monday 1st of March 2010 wasn't a particularly exciting day in my life, it had its moments and was nevertheless a very regular day in my life, and as these are the days that make up our lives, you might find it interesting. Or not.


2 comments:

Janette said...

Oh Marie - How I love your Friday post!

I will post soon of the week we have recently spent here in Oz with Blogging friends from the USA. I knew this friend long before Ravelry began, 10 years in fact.

What a wonderful Friday post. I will have to follow HeliS as it is so very interesting to see how people live on the other side of the world.

My husband and I physically built a home for ourselves and our children when we were in our 30's - it is always a treasured part of your life to actually have the memory and opportunity of building our own home.

Hope the weather warms up soon for you. Whereas, we are waiting for our cooler weather to arrive so that we can wear our lovely handknits.

I still wear your beautiful jewelry.

All the best from Oz. :)

Poshyarns said...

Marie it was so lovely to read your post and too see you too. I am hoping that the snow is gone and you can now run around the lake in sunshine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...