Sunday, December 06, 2009

etsy sunday: yarn

There's so much gorgeous hand dyed and hand spun yarn on etsy, but being a good girl who really doesn't need more yarn (and don't have time to knit anything anyway) I've managed to hold back so far. But I've promised to knit a scarf and hat for a friend, so I went to etsy to search for a chunky yarn in a warm pink with a bit of white in it, which is when I came across this worsted weight silk merino deliciousness from Hedgehogfibres, in that wintery beach color combo I always fall for. It's obviusly useless for a pink hat, so I was thinking a cowl for myself. I'm not sure I would like to wear a cowl though? Anyway, the search for pink yarn goes on. I found some other interesting yarn sellers too - go check them out: Snowberrylime, yarmee, SpringTreeRoad, Fiberstory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...