Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas days

Christmas 2009 brief summary: 10 days off work, cold weater and snow, time to fit in a daily walk and much needed daylight in my eyes, allowed myself the luxury of watching the entire first 2 seasons of Mad Men (normally I don't watch TV at all), lots of time for knitting, laptop crashed so no blogging about etsy finds and no twitter, happy that my delicious tea from Palais des Thes arrived in time for the holidays - I ordered a small boat load of tea when I discovered they have an online shop, ate an entire batch of homemade marzipan all by myself, finished a pair of socks in Noro Silk Garden sock yarn because I really needed them in this cold weather. It's colorway 84, my favorite, and as you can see a perfect match for my Hudson cardi in the regular Silk Garden, my favorite cold weather cardi.

It's been wonderful quiet days, that I have thoroughly enjoyed. But I'm also feeling the loss of my friend that died last Winter, because he lived far away and Christmas used to be our time to get together.



1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

Nydelige Noro-sokker. Godt å ha fri til å drikke så mye te og spise så mye marsipan som man bare vil ;)Godt nyttår til deg og dine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...