Wednesday, November 11, 2009

big bad noro

To make up for that fingering weight ribbed fiasco previously described, I decided to cast on something entirely different: Lemonfresh's Big Bad Noro using Noro Silk Garden purchased years ago in a colorway (34) that I believe is discontinued. There isn't really a pattern for this cardi, it's more like a brief description. It doesn't say anything about shaping, but I have decided to make it a sort of unstructured wrap cardi, with all square pieces, no shaping, no decreases, not even for the sleeves. This could of course go very wrong! I love the exposed seams of the original - I wonder how you do that neatly?


3 comments:

Tracy said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL color way...that yarn is gorgeous! Such fun to meet you via Etsy today...and find another seller from Norway. ;o) God helg til deg og dine!

Tea Time and Roses said...

Hello!

I am so happy to have found your beautiful and fabulous blog! I love the name, your work, all of it! I found you via Etsy and so happy I did! I see Tracy found you too, she and I are blogging buddies.:o) We both know a wonderful thing when we see one.:o) You and your family enjoy a fabulous weekend. By the way, I love Noro:o)

Smiles...

Beverly

Hege said...

Nydelig farge! Blir spennende å se den ferdig :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...