Saturday, September 26, 2009

old thing

BF dug this out from a closet today. I had completely forgotten about it, and wouldn't have imagined that she could still wear something I knit for her when she was two. The sleeves are actually a bit long for her today!, yet I could have sworn it fit when she was two! I knit this coat with a thread of baby alpaca/silk held together wih a thread of cotton/silk, and thought I was really clever, but it made a very heavy fabric that keeps sagging and stretching. If it keeps stretching like this, she'll be able to wear it to her wedding...

8 comments:

Anne said...

Wow! I remember when you made that! (I never did get round to it) It still looks great.

TheGlassOnion said...

that is adorable. it looks great on her at 2 and still looks just as great now. Wow, that is pretty amazing.

Elisabeth said...

Synes hun kledde den enda bedre nå! Smart med plagg som vokser med barnet :)

vonnie said...

So sweet little model and her jacket, too!

JanuskieZ said...

Hi... Looking ways to market your blog? try this: http://bit.ly/instantvisitors

Elin H. said...

Wow, so beautiful!! :)

Kate said...

Isn't she the most lovely thing? Well done, you. I think she's probably your best FO, ever.

Unni Strand said...

Hei Marie!
Takk for hyggelig melding! Så flott at du har meldt deg på Epla! Jeg har beundret smykkene dine lenge, og du tar noen av de proffeste produktbildene jeg vet om!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...