Friday, August 21, 2009

eye candy friday: her own personal apple


Nene has an apple tree that is hers alone. She's had it for three years, and it's bearing a lot of fruit this year. She's been asking for apples since the first blooms in the Spring, so she was really excited to pick the first apple the other day. She wouldn't dream of actually eating it, or (God forbid) sacrifice it for an apple crumble (my stupid suggestion, duh), so it was carefully placed in a fruit bowl with a laborously crafted note attached to it that says: BAREHELENESITTEPLE, which translates to THISAPPLEBELONGSTOHELENE. I predict we will see that apple rot in that bowl eventually.

6 comments:

Gigi said...

That is so great! I wish I had my own apple tree too ;-). Think I'll try to talk my husband into planting one this fall.
Blessings,
G

Ursula said...

The horror! Who would even think of making an apple crumble with that precious apple :)

Katie said...

LOL @ 'she won't eat it'. What a cutie pie.

TheGlassOnion said...

that is about the cutest thing ever!

tagskie said...

hi.. just dropping by here... have a nice day! http://kantahanan.blogspot.com/

ArtMind said...

Hehe, she's so cute! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...