Saturday, May 16, 2009

waiting for a miracle



- mommy, I'm waiting for the world to turn into ice cream

- I think global warming is more likely

- I don't understand why it hasn't happened yet

- why would the world turn into ice cream?

- because I held a ladybug yesterday

- ?

- if you hold a ladybug you get to make a wish, so I wished for the world to turn into ice cream. Except my bed. I wouldn't want an ice cream bed - that would be really cold. Can I have a popsicle?

- how many popsicles have you had today?

- only six

- I guess ladybugs do have that kind of power

1 comment:

ArtMind said...

I love your posts about your conversations with Nene!
It makes me wish I still had the capability to really think like a child. Love her imagination.
And six popsicles? Hope she got another one! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...