Thursday, May 21, 2009

"en kort og en lang" - again


this wasn't really next in line, but I needed something straight forward to knit for a bunch of meetings, so I took the leftover Duo Silk Merino and started another "En kort og en lang" Isager sweater. I bought a kit four years ago, with black Isager Tvinni, and started knitting it in 2006, and then it went into hibernation. I actually finished both the back and the front back then, but for some reason I don't like it much, so I guess i'll frog it. This new version on the other hand is coming along fine. I have only used the Silk Merino double stranded before, but it's the third time I'm using this yarn in this color, so I'm not going to pretend it's a brand new experience! Here's what it's going to look like:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...