Wednesday, March 11, 2009

comfy shawl




my fourth Birch is my sloppy, comfy shawl - knitted entirely on the bus or the cafeteria at work there hasn't been much room for attention to detail. When I say sloppy I mean that I have knit it loosely so the lace isn't crisp and tight like a person who's paying attention does it. I don't mean that there are a lot of mistakes, because I know this pattern so well now, that I don't really think there are many. This is the garter stich version, and the color is called cocoa, and I'll be wearing it every day.

You all know it's a big triangular shawl, so I'm only doing detail shots this time!

Spec

Pattern: Birch by Sharon Miller/Rowan
Yarn: Rowan Kidsilk Haze
Notes: Garter stitch version
Started 14 January 2009
Finished 9 March 2009

first post



2 comments:

Holly said...

It's really beautiful. Lovely colour as well. Well done again.

Xtiand said...

I nominated you for the Sisterhood award. You can look at my blog to pick up the logo and see why. Christian
http://himmelbjerget147.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...