Sunday, January 18, 2009

alpaca cardi



Lo and behold: I finished something! This is the cardi I started for Nene last summer, when she saw me knitting Plisse for myself and wanted a red pleated cardi too. I have explained to her that hers is nicer than mine because it's knitted with the softest alpaca, whereas mine is just from an old sheep. If she needs further proof there are always the crocheted flowers and vintage buttons that I'm going to tell her are diamonds... She seems to like it so far, she put it on immediately and ran of to play with her friend. I took the opportunity to take some snapshots then, instead of bribing her to do a photo session later, in which she would have pulled the same silly face anyway. Long time readers of this blog might recall the old days when things weren't quite so easy.

Spec

Pattern: from SandnesGarn Mix Barn 0710
Yarn: Sandnes Alpakka from SandnesGarn
Started 25 September 2008
Finished 15 January 2009


7 comments:

Janette said...

Oh very, very, pretty - and I love the colour too!

Ulla said...

Lovely, she looks like a happy child

Pinneguri said...

Imponerende!

jacqueline said...

That cardigan is gorgeous..but you know what I really love? Watching her grow up over the years. She is so beautiful.

Elisabeth said...

Bare en ting å si: Nydelig!

SYLVIE said...

What a pretty cardigan for such a pretty girl!

Irene said...

Utrolig lekker!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...