Friday, December 19, 2008

etsy friday: art calendar


labokoff is one of my favorite artists on etsy. Her photographs are digitally mixed with painting, and have such a dreamy, airy feel.

I spend an inordinate amount of time every fall looking for wall calendars that have great pictures AND lots of space for notes. I found a gazillion of beautiful and elegant calendars on etsy, but they just had numbers, and no space for writing. What's the point of that?? So I couldn't believe my luck when I, after I had completely given up on finding anything I could use, went to labokoffs shop looking for photographs to use in a treasury, stumbled across her wall calendar with her gorgeous prints and lots of space for writing. I was particularly pleased to see one of my favorites, piquant blanc, featured.

I'm not using her photos without asking, so you have to click through to her shop and see for yourselves!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...