Wednesday, February 06, 2008

red



I haven't knitted or blogged for a long time, and was starting to think I'll
never be inspired again. But when Lolly launched the new Project Spectrum
I couldn't help myself and signed up immediately. Lolly is always such an inspiration and always manages to come up with something new. This time her idea was to link the colours with the four elements, starting with fire. I love firey colours, they make up half my stash in fact. Yet all my current wips are decidedly non-red. In my jewelry design on the other hand those colours are very much present, as I'm in the process of limiting my palette and focus on a handful colours with red as my number one.

I'll try to come back to knitting and blogging. I think it's best to do it with babysteps. So I'll go knit a row or two now.




10 comments:

Mama Urchin said...

Missed you. Glad you're back.

Poshyarns said...

Such lovely images, nice to see you back.

I have left a little something on my blog for you!

Kirsten said...

Good to see you're back.
The jewelry is beautiful.

Lolly said...

I am *so* happy to see you back ;) you have been missed! Great warm photo above for Project Spectrum!

annmarie said...

i'm also glad to see you back. i've always enjoyed reading your blog. and that's one beautiful mug in the top photo! :)

ArtMind said...

I agree with the others: missed your blog-entries! The four elements are a fantastic idea to get inspired! I love red too so I'm impatient to see what you'll come up with!
Thanks again for including my necklace in that beautiful treasury. :)

kvisten said...

Her var det mange flott bilder. Liker alltid å se mye bilder når jeg besøker strikkeblogger! Det har mye å si for opplevelsen.

Kate said...

Your photographs are always beautiful.

Glad to see you blogging again.

Pene Lene said...

Så fine bilder a gitt. Godt å "se" deg igjen.

Jenn said...

Your jewelry is stunning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...