Saturday, January 19, 2008

Pink newspaper



Dagens Næringsliv is Norway's biggest financial newspaper, and although I like their weekend section, I must admit most Saturdays it's not my first choice of coffee mate (Monday morning coffee break at work - now, that's a different story!). But I digress. The reason I mention this today is of course
that today's issue features a big article about crafting, the handmade trend, internet and craft sites and blogs, and of course etsy. And - a-hem- I'm in it :blush:. That's me - wrinkles and all - in the little photo in the corner, saying that handmade is unique and other intelligent statements in that vein.

ETA: Found a link to the article - first page - second page.

17 comments:

Brahdelt said...

Congratulations!
I don't call them wrinkles, I call them smile lines! *^v^*

annmarie said...

You look lovely and happy! Congratulations and enjoy the attention. :)

Mama Urchin said...

How nice to be included, and a photo too.

marit said...

Congratulations! I've followed your blog for some time, we have also subscribed to the newspaper for some time, so it was a nice surprise to find crafts and handiwork in that paper- and a very nice article it was too. Well done!

Strikkelise said...

DN is a must-read for me every day, weekday and Saturday. What a lovely surprise to see you in it today! You looked great and sounded smart. Yay!

Janette said...

Congratulations!

Very much deserved too Marie. Your jewelry is beautiful.

Hilde C. said...

Så flott! Vet du om artikkelen finnes på nettet også?

Marie said...

Hilde c., nei, jeg finner den ikke på nettet.

Anonymous said...

Ja,det er krytt for mora

karen said...

hurra! congratulations!... I haven't yet opened the weekend's papers and don't even know if the man got DN yesterday...running to check right now..;-)

Hilde C. said...

I've read the article in the paper edition now. I think it's a great article! :-)

ArtMind said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the feature!
Isn't that SO exciting?
You look lovely and happy!
Think Etsy is about to conquer Europe... they did an article in Belgium too a few weeks ago!

kris said...

that is so cool! congrats! (i missed the article, unfortunately)

Beth S. said...

You're famous, you're famous! :-D

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Congratulations to you !

Poshyarns said...

Well done Marie, how exciting and you look lovely.

nicoleleeartistry said...

Congrats Marie! What an honor! I'm so happy for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...