Friday, November 16, 2007

Etsy Friday: Princess stuff

If you have been assigned the task of equipping a princess with the super fabulous, swirly and girly things a princess requires, and you also think it should be handmade, unique, top quality and mommy approved, etsy is the place.

I've been birthday and Christmas shopping for HH princess Nene:

Red toile dress from Bellasofia, with matching tote (the tote is kid size, so cute! I put a ball of yarn in it to give an idea of the size). I'm using Bellasofia's own photo of her adorable girl, because Nene is getting this dress for Christmas so obviously I can't take her picture in it yet. This dress is so fabulous it takes your breath away. Top quality fabric, fully lined, lovely details, outstanding workmanship - highly recommended! I can't begin to imagine what a dress of this quality would cost in a shop.

For her birthday a few weeks ago princess Nene needed a new birthday tiara. I thought the tulle and pretty flowers fairy crown from Tamar was a extra super cute and a nice alternative to disney type plastic rhinestone tiaras. Her Highness wore it to kindergarten on her birthday, see how well it goes with everyday clothes!? And again, the quality is superb, it's been holding up for weeks of intense princessing.



The tutu shown in the previous post is an etsy find too. It's gorgeous, with layer upon layer of pink tulle. The brown bow makes it mommy approved too! I bought this from a shop that seems to have closed down, so no link, but if you're in the market for a handmade tutu there's a lot of etsy sellers that offer them, such as here, here and here.

6 comments:

fluffbuff said...

That is a truly gorgeous outfit. Your princess should be very happy.

Inger said...

Mange hilsener til prinsessa, med takk for en koselig dag.

KnitYoga said...

Beautiful Etsy purchases and such good value for high quality, well made items, too. So much better than mass-produced.

brooke said...

The dress is beautiful!

karen said...

that dress is divine!!! truly suitable for your princess! wish it were available whan my girls were that age! she's going to be the princess, no the queen.. - no - the emperess of christmas!!;-)

My name is Ulla. said...

I like the way you love nice clothes for your sweet daughter. I feel the same way about making clothes and buying clothes for my children.
Etsy really is the right place to find different and wellmade clothes.
I must say that your jewlery is so beautiful...I just bought a pair of your ear rings for my daughter. She will be extremely happy when she gets them for Advent.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...