Friday, October 26, 2007

Knitting related etsy Friday



A boxy knitting pouch for little projects on the go. I plan to use this one for socks or shawlknitting on the bus. Love the brown-turquoise combo. I bought it from zigzagstitches. It has a very practical handle that doesn't show in my photo, but you can see it in her shop photos. Go check it out, she has loads of nice stuff, and great customer service.



From granny's closet a beautiful holder for my circular needles. It's too good for anything but my addis! I saw this one over at Aija's blog a while ago and just had to have one too, but when I went shopping she was sold out and was out of fabric too. But she managed to find more fabric at her supplier and made this as a custom order for me. I am just amazed when I encounter customer service like that, and it happens all the time on etsy.

My new blog banner -isn't it beautiful! - is an etsy custom order too. First I bought a prefab etsy banner for my shop from nbcreative, and she was very helpful when I asked her to make me a matching banner for my blog. I was a bit sad to let my ladybug go, but I wanted a professional looking shop, and wanted my blog to match it.

I seem to choose branches and birds on everything these days - I love that Japanese ornate yet simple, uncluttered style.

5 comments:

Rippedoffknitter said...

Får lyst til å bli venner med symaskinen....nydelige stoffer!

Månestråle said...

Hei.
Bloggen din er såååå utrolig fin. Legger inn en link hos meg, hvis det er greit:-)
Etter en fin stund her, var jeg innom Etsybutikken din. Delikat og lekkert. Kmmer tilbake snart:-)

life in yonder said...

Så fin strikkepinne etuiet ble! Flott blogg.

PumpkinGirl said...

Thanks for supporting my mom (Granny's Closet)! She's so awesome and I'm glad people buy her awesome knitting bags!

aija said...

Isn't it a rad fabric?! I love mine-- just added some new knitpicks needle tips to it and was thinking how much nicer my needle stash was organized now b/c of it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...