Thursday, September 13, 2007

comatose



progress on my shadow knit shawl is so slow I'm almost falling asleep just posting about it...Two months behind schedule, and no other knitting going on, but I have at least made it past the halfway point. It's beginning to take shape, you can clearly see it's v-shape, and there's only 250 more rows to go. Starting a new project is very tempting, but this is the kind of thing that makes me very stubborn and very patient, so there will be no other knitting happening before this shawl is finished.

7 comments:

fluffbuff said...

It's probably no consolation at this point, but it is going to be a gorgeous shawl.

Mama Urchin said...

Wow, you are committed.

strikkeforsker said...

Very beautiful, keep knitting it will be done soon and the finished shawl is soooo pretty.

I am contemplating casting on for my shawl very soon.

karen said...

that is one beautiful shawl - fantastic colors! I really admire your self-dicipline! :-)

nicole said...

I admire your determination and discipline! It'll all be worth it though, as it's shaping up to be a gorgeous shawl.

Poshyarns said...

A lot of work but definitely worth it, it already looks so beautiful.

Beth S. said...

It may be boring to knit, but it's stunning to look at. So bold! I really like it. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...