Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Bored with knitting

I seem to have lost all interest in knitting. For the first time in years I have gone two weeks without really knitting, and not wanting to start any new projects, so I have turned to beading for comfort. Still using the project Spectrum colours. If i feel like it I might cast on for a green sock tonight. I did wind the ball this afternoon - it's a start!

Green turquoise necklace and earrings with silver findings:




Freshwater pearls, glass beads and Lillypilly etched shell pendant:



Yellow turquoises and yellow jade calling my name:



But this time I only found use for one of them, strung with amethyst chips:

12 comments:

Lolly said...

You are still creating beautiful things! I really like the beads you are using. Very unique and earthy :) Have fun with the colors - it definitely is not supposed to be all about knitting!

Beth said...

You're creating my idea of perfect jewelry- quirky and bright and lovely. I love every single one of those.

Someone needs an etsy shop! I'd be a customer!

Supernøtt said...

Jeg likte spesielt godt nr 3 ovenfra, med flere grønnfarger :-D Utrolig lekkert!

Perlegarn said...

Så fine smykker! La spesielt merke til det siste, det er nesten helt likt ett jeg har laget.

Janette said...

Marie - I love your jewellery - just beautiful, no - brilliant!

Hilde C. said...

En pause i strikkingen går så absolutt an med de flotte smykkene du lager i stedet :-)

Beth S. said...

I had no idea you were so talented! :-)

Those colors are very enticing, especially the yellow turquoise/jade.

karen said...

fantastic!! I'm particularly in love with the green beads - I wouldn't knit either if I could make so beautiful jewlelry!

Felisi said...

Åhh, så flotte smykker! Jeg eeeelsker grønnfargene! *dåne*

Liv Kjersti said...

Fantastiske smykker du lagar! Nydelige perler i nydelege fargetonar. Koseleg å kikke innom bloggen din, håpar det er greit at eg linkar til deg :-) God helg!

Kirsten said...

Your beading is beautiful! It's all the same creative instinct whether it is knitting, or beading or anything else that catches your fancy. I'm sure your desire to knit will return when you see a yarn or pattern that inspires you.

the daily purl said...

The necklaces are beautiful! I agree with Beth, you should set up an etsy shop. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...