Saturday, March 31, 2007

Easter crafting

It's so good to have someone take care of the Easter decorations for you, because frankly, I can't stand working with yellow myself. It does brighten up the blog though! Nene has been working very hard lately.

ETA: HPNY Knits' son wanted to know why the chicks are sad, and I think that's a very good question so I asked Nene and here's what she had to say about it:

Nene: they are sad because their mouths are upside down
Me: but why did you make their mouths upside down?
Nene: they didn't want to be happy
Me:why didn't they want to be happy?
Nene:he (the one in the third pic) lost his chicken
Me: what about this one (the one in the first picture)?
Nene: he is sad because the other one was going away
Me:why is he going away?
Nene: he's looking for the chicken he lost


4 comments:

HPNY Knits said...

very sweet!! I showed it to my son and he wants to know why the chicks are sad.

Kirsten said...

Awwww! They are so cute! Thanks for brightening my morning with those sweet chicks.

HPNY Knits said...

LOL! I could not stop laughing. my son, (almost 5, I read it to him) by the way, followed the logic without flinching!

heidi said...

You've got a clever child!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...