Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Busy Bee

In the past two weeks I have started four new projects, and one of them is finished. But I have no photos yet, so instead I'll show you some other projects I have been working on: Necklaces to wear with my handknits!



Green turqoises and a ceramic pendant, shell heishis, freshwater pearls and antique brass chain, spacers and findings. This is my favorite necklace, I just love the turtle pendant. The necklace was meant to go with Claudia, but the colours aren't a great match.

The next necklace however is a perfect match for Claudia (but I find it a bit boring compared to the turtle one above). Variegated green-bronze mix seed beads and freshwater pearls. I really like the green-brown colour, like old copper (or is it brass that goes green??)



This one is for Mermaid. Lampwork beads and fat, uneven silk string:

6 comments:

Mama Urchin said...

You are a woman of many talents, that's for sure.

HPNY Knits said...

I love your necklaces. and the turtle is great I collect turtles.
you mermaid is fantastic! you inspire me to start mine.

MagFly said...

Det der var ikkje dumt. Likte dem Mermaid-smykket godt. Spørs om ikkje eg let meg inspirere litt.

brooke said...

Wow, the bead/pearl necklace is beautiful! Love it against the green cables.

Felicia said...

The green brown one is my favorite. Very pretty!

Bente B said...

Fantastiske smykker!!!! Det første der likte jeg spesielt godt, altså!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...