Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Ofelia in the sun



It's been three in a row, but I promise this is my last Design Club project for now! Sort of. I'm moving on to the Turbulence sweater from Knitting Nature, but I'm using Duo yarn for that too. I am very tired and have a fever today, so am not writing any further comments, and not taking a less brightly sun lit photo either, sorry about that...Maybe later.

Pattern: Ofelia by Design Club dk
Yarn: Duo merino from Design Club dk
Started 29 September 2006
Finished 4 February 2007

Other entries about this project.

I love the mother-of-pearl buttons. They were available in a perfectly matching teal colour too, so I had a hard time choosing, but prefer the contrast.



And here's Ofelia with a couple of friends she'll be going out with:





19 comments:

kris said...

oh dear. that is just gorgeous! beautiful fit and colour and and and ... everything! i love it.

strikkeforsker said...

Very pretty, I love the teal color. Oh yes Duo is addictive ;-)

Beth S. said...

The buttons were a wise choice--they're perfect. Gorgeous, even! I love the way they complement the color of the cardigan.

HPNY Knits said...

lovely! nice combination of fabric and buttons.

brooke said...

Beautiful! The contrasting buttons are perfect (and I love the shape).

Stephy said...

Oh, wow! That is so lovely. Interesting choice of buttons--I like it!

Mama Urchin said...

I love the combo you have at the bottom. That outfit will be fantastic.

ami said...

It's really, really gorgeous and it fits you so well too.

smileull said...

Nydelig jakke. Nydelig farge. Nydelige knapper. NYDELIG fargekombinasjon, rett og slett nydelig hele greia!

Kirsten said...

I hope you are feeling better soon.
Ofelia is gorgeous and looks great on you! I'm looking forward to seeing your Turbulence - its been on my list for awhile!

Fru Schwartz said...

Åhh så flot hun er, Ofelia! Den klæder dig rigtigt godt! Smuk farve, lækre knapper...

Kh Helle

Lolly said...

Such an elegant piece! It looks stunning. That color is so beautiful too ;)

Poshyarns said...

Oh it is lovely, fantastic colour, how pretty it looks against the velvet jacket.

Supernøtt said...

Meget vakkert, rett og slett :-) Jeg liker så godt fargene du setter sammen. Du er utrolig flink!

Janette said...

Marie, that is gorgeous. The colour, the buttons, the fit, all just perfect. Love the combination fashion photo too!
Hope you feel better soon.

Jan said...

What a beautiful sweater and it looks lovely on you. I love the buttons.

jacqueline said...

oh wow! this is absolutely stunning. the colour...the style...everything!

karen said...

That is beyond words beautiful!!! What a fantastic job and I know how incredibly many stitches you put behind you to reach the goal!! And that teal/gold combination is magical!

Bente B said...

Fantastisk!!! Og jeg er jo fullstendig enig med de andre her; fargevalget er perfekt!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...