Monday, January 22, 2007

When your 3 yr old plays with your digi cam...

...you could get pleasantly surprised. Nene asked to play with my tripod and camera the other day, and as I hate to say "you're too little" or "you don't know how", I let her try it. I was a bit surprised when I checked my camera later that night and found that she had actually managed to take a picture. Don't you think this shot of her daddy and some good friends is a decent first try at photography?



I asked BF what his role was in the photo session, and he claims all he did was pose with the toys, show her the on/off button and smile.

I have finished Nenes pink Anika sweater, and will have photos in a couple of days I hope. Meanwhile I'm stuck on sleeve island with Ofelia, a.k.a.the world's slowest knit. With Anika finished my WIP list is down to 8 and I am determined to finish Ofelia before I cast on for something new. I hope to finish by 1 February so I can start a pair of blue socks or perhaps a white aran sweater for Project Spectrum.

Have you seen these gorgeous pomatomus hats? It seems both knitters got the same idea totally independent of each other, but at the same time, and then posted their FOs simultanously.

7 comments:

hege said...

She's a good little photographer!

Holly said...

Been lurking a while. You've inspired me to get several books and your knitting is amazing. Is there any chance of getting the pomatomus hat pattern in english? Love that.

HPNY Knits said...

great shot!
you are so organised with your projects! I love your WIP list.
those hats are lovely, too bad I can't read about them... but they speak for themselves.

Kirsten said...

So cute! She has a good eye, just like her mom!

Holly said...

Many thanks for the translation on the hat. Really great.

Poshyarns said...

Clever girl, a budding blogger maybe?

Good luck on Sleeve Island, been there myself too many times.

Thank your for your lovely comment on my finished skirt, funnily enough I didn't intend for it to go with Salina but it does rather well, must just be in the mood for those sort of shades at the moment.

smileull said...

IMHO, that photo couldn't have been done better! What a clever girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...