Sunday, November 26, 2006

Not quite Eye Candy Sunday

I missed Eye Candy Friday this week, but thought I'd post some old photos that were meant for EFC, but didn't make the cut because they are too flawed. They are overexposed, grainy, very traditional, badly composed, or just plain pointless. But they are also pictures I nevertheless keep returning to because I love them despite their flaws. It could be colour, texture, light, mood, I don't know. Anyway, here they are. Because I believe perfectionism is unhealthy.











And in keeping with the theme, here's my favorite out-of-focus shot of Nene:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. I especially love the first one of the cat, and of course Nene! She looks so happy! :)

Janette said...

Beautiful photos Marie, but the one of Nene is just gorgeous!

Kirsten said...

Lovely photos.
Slightly out of focus works sometimes. It give the image a dream-like quality. And of course Nene is adorable!

HPNY Knits said...

kids always steal the show! in or out of focus! so cute!

bitterknitter said...

The photos are beautiful, I can see why you would keep returning to them. Such a cute kitty!

KnitYoga said...

Out of focus or not, they are lovely photos - all of them!

Poshyarns said...

Lovely photos, I think sometimes the technicalities should be ignored if the image is pleasing to look at, (I used to work in an image library and spent a lot of time having to reject photographs, often technically perfect, but just no beauty...)

karen said...

beeeeutiful kitty and simply adorable Nene!! I think they are just fantastic photos!

Marie said...

Nene is adorable! She looks so happy with her fun hat. :) The kitten pictures are wonderful too (as are all the others...much better than my in-focus photos!)...make me want to reach out and give her/him a squeeze.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...