Friday, October 06, 2006

Eye Candy

My order from Knitz & Glitz arrived just in time for Eye Candy Friday! The Choc Ice choker is made with beads in my favorite colour combination, and given the name of this blog how could I possibly resist those stitchmarkers! I love how little shops with handcrafted things are popping up around the internet. Knitz & Glitz is run by Hazel over at KnitYoga. She makes handcrafted jewellery as well as knitting acsessories like stitchmarkers and beaded row counters. The fact that I've been reading her blog almost since the start, and she's been a regular commenter on my blog, makes these items even more special for me.

4 comments:

Seahorse said...

Hazel's pieces are so lovely aren't they!?

I love the pics below. I was looking at the Turbulence U Neck myself just yesterday and thinking the same thoughts about modifying it to be a little less short and wide. I'll watch your progress with interest (and copy, if I may!).

karen said...

Wonderful colorcombination and design of that necklace! The stitch markers look indeed like they were made for you! So cute!

KnitYoga said...

Glad you got everything safely and that you seem to like what you got! :-)

Hilde said...

fint smykke! passet fint til det jeg NETTOPP skrev på min egen blog!! Gå og se! Det venter noe spennende på deg der...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...