Sunday, August 27, 2006

Eye Candy Friday: Four Leaf Clover

I've been away for the weekend, so I'm a bit late for ECF. But my picture was taken on Friday, so I think it counts! My cousin and I were sitting in her garden, enjoying the sun, but discussing our troubles, our worries, our problems, our grievances, when all of a sudden we spotted this four leaf clover. I have never in my 37 years seen a four leaf clover, so I'm convinced it will bring me luck!



Tomorrow I will show you what I started this weekens, what I almost finished, and what I will start next and which new yarn I'll be using for it.

2 comments:

Hilde said...

så fin marie. Jeg tror den har brakt lykke allerede :-) (gikk egentlig inn på siden din for å sammeligne photobucket og flickr. Jeg bør vel skaffe meg et bildedelingsprogram, har du noe tips til meg så er jeg glad for det)

Beth S. said...

My great-grandmother used to collect those. She had dozens of them--pressed in books, mainly. And yet I have never found a single one! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...