Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Easter

This year our Easter decorations were made by Nenne (2). She has sown cress in a cotton ball in a half milk carton, and it is duly watered several times a day. I love the chicken she made in kindergarten, with his eyes on top of his head and a feather across his face! I placed both on my antique Marigold plate (designed by artist Kitty Kielland ), and together they give me that cheerful Spring & Easter time feeling.


With coffee and almond eggs I have what I need for Easter!


5 comments:

Anne said...

Gorgeous decorations - well done Nene - I love all those feathery crafty things they make (except when they want me to do it, and I'm trying to to 101 other things at the time...)

And the coffee and almond eggs - mmm - I can almost smell it from here.

Daisy said...

Have a great Easter!

KnitYoga said...

Lovely! Happy Easter to you all!

Beth S. said...

I remember growing plants in milk cartons, too. That was fun! :-)

Is the cress symbolic, or just an easy plant to grow?

Annie said...

What lovely decorations! And I love the picture of the coffee and almond egss. Mmmm..

Thanks for linking to the Rowan magazines. I love the aran sweater that you highlighted. Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...