Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Swing Thing

Ballerina is too big to be carrried around now, so Swing Thing has become my portable knitting project. I only have a few rows left before casting off, and then only the sleeves left. (Actually I think the buttons are suppossed to be homemade too, but I'm not sure I can be bothered). I got a lot done during a staff meeting at work today, but the Thing eats enormous amounts of yarn, so I ran out. Luckily this happened two seconds before the meeting was over - how's that for perfect timing!

Added answer to comment: Yes, it's the Svale and Baby Silk project.

6 comments:

karen said...

That's the Baby silk and Svale, or? It's looking marvellous - the structures and the colors together!

KnitYoga said...

Beautiful. Love the colours and it looks so, so soft!

Elisabeth said...

hi :)
I'm wondering if I'm getting a little mad... bloglines keep telling me, that there's a new post on your blog, but when I go here, there isn't? have you deleted it, or is bloglines just weird these days?

Elisabeth - maybe getting senile *grins*

Marie said...

Hi Elisabeth, you're not mad!! I have edited a previous post ("Lace options" from 11 January) which probably shows up in Bloglines as a new post. But when you click my blog from bloglines you will be taken to the last post by date, and not the last post that was edited. I have also posted and five minutes later deleted a post which contained a quiz, which would have appeared in bloglines too, but that was a couple of days ago.But that would have showed up in bloglines too, before I deleted it.

Daisy said...

You're allowed to knit in staff meetings?! Wow - that's SO cool!

Marie said...

Allowed? The trick is not to ask!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...