Saturday, November 05, 2005

*sigh*

Why does this have to happen again?
I am very happy knitting my cabled cardigan.
And I received my Temptation kit in the mail today, and the startitis is painful.
I have around 10 more or less definite future projects lined up when those two are finished. And two UFOs.

If there is one thing I do not need, it's another future project.

I went to Pinnsvindesign to order a shade card for Isager yarn. Such a small thing. Was determined to stay out of the kits section.

But then I saw this:

I didn't order it now, but who am I kidding? There's no way this won't find its way into my shopping cart in the -uhm - foreseeable future. I know a must-have when I see it. I'm just waiting for that Isager shade card I just ordered so I can pick a colour. (It's an Isager kit, but not designed by herself). I bet that yarn is very thin. That' another thing I don't need: One more ribbed sweater project on 2 mm needles.

Why does this happen all the time! When will it end??

2 comments:

karen said...

I'm amazed - I sat yesterday and dreamed away over that exact same picture at Pinnsvin! That sweater is sooo beautiful! And while I was at it I almost ordered Diva by HF - but no - for the time being I must restrain myself...It's hard sometimes! ;)

Daisy said...

That sweater is indeed gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...