Wednesday, November 23, 2005

One lucky blogger!

That's me!!

A while ago I had to frog most of my Mermaid, and I took a picture to describe it. That photo found its way to the KnitSpeak blog and a photo contest, and eventually it came in as the runner up.

The incredibly generous Hazel decided that the runner up prize is 200 grams of custom dyed Hipknit silk!!!! Isn't that amazing!

I have spent the good part of the day (at work, hehe) thinking about projects and colourways and how to explain them to Kerrie at HipKnits, and I just sent the e-mail a minute ago. I hope she can make sense (yarn!) of my explanation. I can hardly contain my excitement! It's silk! It's custom dyed! It's gorgeous!

Thank you, Hazel! You're the best!

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see what colour(s) you went for in the end!

KnitYoga said...

You're welcome. I'm really looking forward to seeing which colours you chose and what you will make!

Terhi said...

Hi Tari, and thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I would have liked to reply to you by email, but I couldn't find your email address anywhere - so I'm answering here, hope you don't mind.

The yarn I'm using is Debbie Bliss Merino DK. I'm not quite sure about the other colours (than the green) yet. I'm not totally happy with the ones I have, so I may have to order some more. :-D

karen said...

Congratulations! That picture is so cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...