Sunday, September 11, 2005

Tomorrow I will be strong

I will not go to town.

If I do go to town, I will not buy this Rauma pattern.

If I do buy the pattern, I will not buy any yarn for it.

In a plum colour, I think. Or perhaps olive? No, I think it must be plum. But if I make this in a plum colour I might have to reverse my desicion to make Patons cabled hoodie in plum. I might do the Patons in an olive colour then. Or offwhite.

Now, this is all purely theoretical of course. I am a big girl now. I can control myself. I will not go to town tomorrow. I will not go to town tomorrow.

I will not go to town tomorrow...

4 comments:

karen said...

hah! can I relate to the pros and cons you are going through right now? Yess! My guess is that the pros eventually will outnumber the cons... they usually do!! Beautiful, beautiful pattern - and in plum? irresistable...
I guess my post didn't help making you stronger.. ;)
thanks, btw for your nice comment on my new bolero!

Leisel said...

Oh, my goodness! That is a beautiful sweater. I wish I knew where to find that here in the US... I'd buy it. *drool*

KnitYoga said...

It is beautiful. The question is will Tari be posting soon to say that she's bought the Rauma pattern and yarn or will she stand firm till the end!

Tracy said...

Somehow I think I can see pictures of a new WIP coming up...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...